Chronicling the creative process for Pop Zeus, the forthcoming Guided By Voices/Bob Pollard tribute comic- including sketches, concepts, finished art and whatever else is in my brain at the moment.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

A Beginning...

Hey now! You find yourself in the future home of Pop Zeus, my little ole Guided By Voices/Robert Pollard tribute comic book. This will be the first and only place to get sneak peeks of Pop Zeus sketches, musings, story ideas, finished artwork, bullshit, and other junk that is on my mind- any and all things GBV. And I am totally open to criticisms and suggestions, so fire away (he said cringing).

But the real reason for the existence of this blog is to keep me motivated on the comic. I'm not a procrastinator, and motivation is usually not a problem for me. Never had writer's/artist's block, never stop creating. But, this will be the most ambitious project I have ever attempted. And I have been extremely busy and burned out from my day job in the hectic world of TV animation. I really want the comic to reflect the deep respect and love I have for Bob and his music, so I am going totally balls out on this one. So, any and all encouragement or pressure if I start slacking off is also welcome.

Thanks, enjoy and in the immortal words of Geo:

Keep looking up! Hoy Hoy Hoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Thanks mysterious stranger! ;)

11:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home