Chronicling the creative process for Pop Zeus, the forthcoming Guided By Voices/Bob Pollard tribute comic- including sketches, concepts, finished art and whatever else is in my brain at the moment.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bloganoia


Didja ever get the feeling that you were being watched? Been fairly candid on this here blog so far, perhaps a little too candid. It's tempting to treat a blog like a diary, a repository for my joys and frustrations, forgetting that anyone with rudimentary Googling knowledge can easily find and read it. Now don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic to have 99.99% of everyone in the known universe read my blog, sharing this creative journey with me. It's just that .01% that concerns me. But I should explain...

Had an incident at work last week that set off some alarm bells. Maybe I am being paranoid (wouldn't be the first time I was accused of such) but the timing seemed too neat. It's been cathartic and good to bitch about my day job in this forum. And the things that are most directly and negatively impacted by said job are the very things that mean the most to me, namely this project and everything else I do in my free time to feed my soul. But when I get the feeling that my blog boldness is leaking into my waking life, things get wanky.

So I may tread lightly for a little while in the light of all this. I pride myself in being a rather honest person and regret having to double think what I say on here. But perhaps I have been too careless. What do you think?

Anyway, more regular updates to come. Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home