Chronicling the creative process for Pop Zeus, the forthcoming Guided By Voices/Bob Pollard tribute comic- including sketches, concepts, finished art and whatever else is in my brain at the moment.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Welcome Harp Magazine Readers!



Greetings literate and tasteful readers of Harp Magazine! Welcome to my wondrous blog! Just so you know, I've been blogging at this locale since February 2006 so there are a lot of fun articles to check out. My blog has a combination, a jambalaya if you will, of Guided By Voices/Robert Pollard news and reviews, links to cool GBV stuff I found on the web, random stuff I find amusing, and of course, status updates, art and info on Pop Zeus- my comic book tribute to the band.

Which brings me to my most important point- the comic book isn't done yet! So please be patient and enjoy watching 'cartoon boy' squirm as I chart the progress on this big solo project (yep, it's all me). Info on how much Pop Zeus will be and where to order it will be forthcoming as it nears completion. Odds are you will find it in the same places you get your other GBV side projects and esoterica. Until then, I will keep everyone posted (I am sticking this post at the top of the blog with a futuristic date for the time being, so new articles will be appearing below this space).

Welcome aboard, keep your arms and legs within the vehicle at all times and enjoy the ride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home