Chronicling the creative process for Pop Zeus, the forthcoming Guided By Voices/Bob Pollard tribute comic- including sketches, concepts, finished art and whatever else is in my brain at the moment.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Normal Happiness And Moon In Stores Today!


(real Normal Happiness cover courtesy of Rich T)

Run, don't walk to your nearest independent record store today to pick up Robert Pollard's amazing new pop gem Normal Happiness! It is only at said indie shops that you will also receive a free copy of Moon, a live CD of Robert Pollard and the Ascended Masters, with every purchase of Normal Happiness. Or get your fill while supplies last either through Luna Music or Merge Records, home of the Fading Captain Series and Bob Pollard respectively. Moon is the professionally recorded and mixed live performance of Robert Pollard and Ascended Masters from the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati from June 24th, opening for Pearl Jam!


(Moon cover courtesy of Rich T)

Once again, here is the tracklising for Moon...

Gold
I Surround You Naked
Blessed In An Open Head
Get A Faceful
Dancing Girls and Dancing Men
The Right Thing
Dolphins of Color
Boxing About
Fresh Threats Salad Shooters and Zip Guns
Conqueror of the Moon
I'm A Widow
I Feel Gone Again
Games of Pricks
Love is Stronger Than Witchcraft (with Eddie Vedder)

I have yet to track down a copy of Moon- 0 for 2 San Francisco indie record shops so far. So I have held off buying Normal Happiness on CD 'til I do (bought the vinyl at Amoeba yesterday). But I will post a review of both Normal Happiness and Moon once I get my paws on them and give them a couple of spins. Good hunting folks and enjoy the music!


(fake Normal Happiness cover courtesy of DTS and crunch)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home