Chronicling the creative process for Pop Zeus, the forthcoming Guided By Voices/Bob Pollard tribute comic- including sketches, concepts, finished art and whatever else is in my brain at the moment.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Robert Pollard Collage In Liverpool Art Exhibit



This news tidbit is about 2 weeks stale but I have a little extra time today, so another post is in order. I've been an admirer of Robert Pollard's album art collages since the get go- in my mind, he as strong a visual artist as he is a musical artist. So I was delighted to hear that one of his collages, Normals In Tight West (from EAT 2), is currently being displayed in billboard form in Liverpool! As part of the Obscurer: 1 art exhibit, Bob's collage along with 3 other pieces will be brightening up the landscape for several weeks. Bob in Liverpool- nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home