Chronicling the creative process for Pop Zeus, the forthcoming Guided By Voices/Bob Pollard tribute comic- including sketches, concepts, finished art and whatever else is in my brain at the moment.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Guided By Voices - Back To The Lake Video

How can I tell you all that is wrong
Nothing invites you
Can't get along with you now
(and I try to)
There is a page
It's still unwritten
Why can't you find time in your schedule to pick up?..

Oh, pick up for God's sake when we call you back to the lake

2 Comments:

Blogger schlep said...

Fine song, and video! I grew up on the shore of a western New York lake, whenever I hear this I think Bob might be singing just to me, on behalf of the pebbles, fishes and leaves.

6:43 AM

 
Blogger Phil said...

It is a great song. The video might be a little too creamy and professional for GBV, but its still pretty cool. Thanks for your comment!

10:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home