Chronicling the creative process for Pop Zeus, the forthcoming Guided By Voices/Bob Pollard tribute comic- including sketches, concepts, finished art and whatever else is in my brain at the moment.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I've Got A Headache In My Stomach



Whelp, it seems like I've gone and caught myself a cold- got the runny nose, groggy, sore throaty feeling. Don't think I will be going to work tomorrow- why waste a perfectly good cold on the weekend? Not sure if this will mean more or less posting on the blog. Definitely will have more time to listen to the new side projects while I'm laid up. Be back as soon as I am able so stay tuned...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For heaven's sake. You must have caught the long distance cold. Get better. Best your fan in SC

11:55 AM

 
Blogger Phil said...

Thanks- feeling slightly better today. Cold medicine is my friend... At least its not Memorial Day Weekend, I guess.

1:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home