Chronicling the creative process for Pop Zeus, the forthcoming Guided By Voices/Bob Pollard tribute comic- including sketches, concepts, finished art and whatever else is in my brain at the moment.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Robert Pollard - Game Of Pricks Live Video

Hope all of you who had a 3 day weekend for MLK Day enjoyed your time off! I spent part of Sunday working on new designs for Pop Zeus, which was fun. It had been a while since I drew anything, so it felt good to get back on the horse. Otherwise, I've been super busy and burned out from work, hence the lack of posting. Plus my black belt pre-test is coming up on Friday so kung fu has been my number one priority. But I am making whatever baby steps I can on Pop Zeus when I have the time and energy. Things might be shifting in that regard quite soon, so I will keep you all posted...

And here is a pretty cool clip from Robert Pollard and the Ascended Masters' Cincinnati show opening for Pearl Jam last summer. It's the immortal Game Of Pricks, as captured from atop the arena soundboard. Its not quite as spirited a performance as the one I saw in Pittsburgh. But it still rocks mightily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home