Chronicling the creative process for Pop Zeus, the forthcoming Guided By Voices/Bob Pollard tribute comic- including sketches, concepts, finished art and whatever else is in my brain at the moment.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Harp Magazine With Pop Zeus Article Is Out! (Updated)



UPDATE: Finally got a copy of the magazine courtesy of my family, and the online version is up as well. Enjoy!

My sources tell me that the May issue of Harp Magazine with the Pop Zeus article has hit the shelves- huzzah! A little earlier than I expected, which is cool. Run, do not walk to your local newsstand to check it out. As mentioned earlier, Borders and Tower Records are your best bets- local independent record shops are likely carriers as well. I know from my own experience that magazine release dates vary widely depending on where you shop so it may take a few days to land near you.

I haven't seen a physical copy yet but I hear that the article occupies a full page with photos and art! Can't wait to see it myself- will be making a jaunt after work to my neighborhood Tower to comb the shelves. If you find it, drop me a comment and let me know what you think of the article! Big thanks again to Randy Harward, author of the article for all his hard work and to Dave at largeheartedboy.com for pimping me out. Stay tuned for more news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home